Subject: Re: LED problems
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:54:52 -0500

At 09:59 PM 24-11-97 +0100, Alexander Koning wrote:
>Dear Luggers,
>
>I bought my beloved M6 in august 1996. Three weeks ago non of the LEDs
>in the finder was willing to glow anymore. [snip]
>
>Is this a well known problem with the electrical circuit or is it just
>me, having a weird problem?

Hmm....sounds like you have a problem.  The batteries in my M6 seem to last
forever.  I use my camera fairly frequently, and I changed the batteries
not too long ago only because I fugured that after 3 years in the camera,
it was time for a change.  I think in my case, the batteries will wear out
on their owm rather than from drainage from the meter circuitry.

Dan C.