Subject: Re: [Leica] Where to get used leica lenses?
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:20:03 +0000

Shawn wrote:

>I am listing these sites for the interest of the LUG, not as any kind of
>endorsement.  This is only a partial listing of some of the larger and
>more informative merchants I have stumbled across.  A query on a search
>engine will, no doubt, turn up many more.
>
>www.keh.com
>www.ritzcam.com
>www.cameraquest.com
>www.tamarkin.com
>www.bhphotovideo.com
>www.donchatterton.com
>www.leicawsc.com
>www.photoserve.com/kenhansenphoto

I'd add to that Brian Wolfe's site at

http://www.bpwltd.com

I never thought that I'd be buying most of my kit in California, but Brian
has a great inventory, reasonable prices, and a conservative grading
policy. In addition to which he answers email enquiries very promptly.

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst
Cork Florists