Subject: [Leica] 2.8/100 APO R+APO Ext R 2x
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 00:26:34 -0500

<<<<<Apparently, there was a good deal of sharpness fall off both in center
and edges.>>>>

Roger,

I've used the combination quite a number if times simply because I was
looking for a 200mm lens that I could shoot into locations I couldn't do
otherwise and had very good results.

I'm somewhat doubtful about unsharp center and edges as explained, I'd like
to see the transparencies when I hear comments of this nature. Simply
because that combination has worked quite succesfully for me more than
once.

ted