Subject: [Leica] 90mm lens comparisons
From: flynn@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu (Timothy Corcoran Flynn, MD)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 16:17:29 -0600

Hello everyone!  I am new to the list and have a very specific request.  I
own a 90mm Summicron f2 lens and am unhappy with the sharpness.  My negs
are just not as crisp as the 35mm Summicron which I love.  My question is:
will I acheive a significant degree of sharpness with the 90mm elmarit
f2.8.  I do not want to sell my lens or trade it in untill I hear from some
of you more experienced leica users that the elmarit is better.  BTW, I
shoot on an chrome M6 body and both of the lenses are chrome.

Many thanks.

Timothy Flynn