Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 rumors
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 14:03:08 -0800

Stephen wrote:
<snip>
> this guy in Brazil claims to have seen a fax about a new M6...
<snip>

So what do you all think?  Should I snap up the present M6 and a couple
three lens while there is a instant rebate or wait for the new M6 and an
increased price?  I will be buying new 35mm and 90mm lens for sure. I
expect to be mainly shooting outdoor scenery.

What would you do if you were intending to buy new during the next few
months?

I just sold my Hewlett Packard stock so I have the cash and am ready to
order.  The local dealer says they will probably be able to deliver
product in a couple weeks if I order now. Its mighty tempting because
there is beautiful new snow in the Pacific Northwest mountains and the
flowers will be blooming soon in the California deserts and...    Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $