Subject: Re: [Leica] new M6 on the way
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 06:51:23 -0800

Luiz Otavio Marinho wrote:
<snip>
>  I saw a fax from Leica about the release of the new M6 without the frame
> for 28mm and the viewfinder mag. of 0.85 instead of the old,

I assume this means that the image seen in the viewfiner is considerably
larger.  Making focusing more accurate.  Right?

If so wouldn't that be worth something to users?   Especially those of
us with less than perfect eyesite. One of the reasons I appreciate the
M6 over the SLR's I have seen is I think I would find the Leica
considerably more accurate in focusing.   Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $