Subject: Re: [Leica] Importance of Coating Flaw?
From: CapsTeeth <CapsTeeth@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 18:25:48 EST

In addition to what others have said, there's also the likelihood that the
flaw will contribute to a lower resale value somewhere down the road,
regardless of whether it actually affects image quality or not.  To me there
is no question I would send the lens back...and immediately, so that there
would be no question as to the mark being a defect of manufacture.

Doc