Subject: [Leica] Question From an Amatuer
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 09:28:18 -0600

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions about high speed lenses.  I've
learned a lot from your responses.  I'll be shooting at wider apertures from
now on when the situation (and the lens ) permit.

BTW, I own one of the last of the SL/2's, a fine SL and a beautiful M3 (s/n
1129303) purchased new along with it's gorgeous 50mm Rigid Summicron.  I
have many more recent lenses but I love the transparencies this old lens has
produced over the years and it'll be the last lens I ever sell.

My next purchase is a Minilux and maybe a modern replacement for the SL.

Thanks again,
Bud Cook