Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome Processing
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 10:37:07 -0600

Some time back I gave up on Kodalux processing of my Kodachrome film.  I
felt the quality had deteriorated badly.  Yesterday, I called Kodak to find
out what the current situation was and I was told that Kodak has a
wholly-owned subsidiary called Qualex (sic).  I called them at
1-800-661-3456 and was given the phone number of their lab in the Twin
Cities.  I called that number and was told that they would honor the old
Kodachrome mailers I still had if I sent it to them in care of *Customer
Service*.

This may be old news to everyone but I hadn't a clue about what's happened
after Kodalux took over.

Happy New Year,
Bud Cook