Subject: [Leica] Slides
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 20:26:32 -0800

If any of you have time how about explaining to me what is the best film
for taking outdoor slides.  In the olden days we took slides and I still
like to show slides but when I shop at my local Fred Meyer's I can't
find any slide film.  It all says print film.

Actually while you are at it.  What is the cheapest way to buy and
develop color slides with the best quality.  I am sure there are trades.

Also if there is a good reference book or two for this kind of info you
might tell me that too.  I am having pretty good luck finding(in
cyberspace) used and new books for the four that were recently suggested
on the list.  Except the

  Wall & Jordan, E.J. & Franklin I. Photographic Facts and Formulas.
Boston: American Photographic. 1947 n.e. Small quart. Gilt spine
lettered red cloth. Leaves are lightly yellowed. Top right hand cloth
corner has been mildly bumped else very good in very good lightly
shelfworn uncommon dustjacket. A wonderful compendium. Uncommon.1947.
Cloth with dustjacket. Book# 4313 US$ 175.00.

is way too expensive for this amateur.     Thanks,  Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $