Subject: Re: [Leica] 80-200 zoom
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 00:00:16 -0600

At 12:10 AM 1/8/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Eric,
>
>Awesome photos. Such great natural light work. Why do you use the
>Ektapress? Is there anything better?

Thanks for the kind words.

Ektapress is optimized for photojournalism. But as a matter of fact, we
have now standardized on Ektapress 100, and Fujicolor 400 (as soon as the
Ektapress 400 runs out) and Fujicolor 800. The 800 we push to 3200. But
Ektapress 100 is great for shooting in available light. Handles florescent
light very well. Unfortunately, it's slow. So I only use it indoors on a
tripod.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch