Subject: Re: [Leica] 75-200 zoom
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 08:26:02 -0600

At 08:33 AM 1/8/98 +0100, you wrote:

>I didn't know that the new 1:4/80-200 is made by Kyocera, interesting.
>Is it the same lens that is made for Zeiss? My brother in law just

According to Mike Johnstone, editor of Photo Techniques magazine, it's not
the same lens. It's a Leica design, executed by Kyocera.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a
conversation if it didn't change once in a while. - Kim Hubbard