Subject: Re: [Leica] Don Chatteron Camera Inc. Again.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 08:27:56 -0600

At 11:57 PM 1/7/98 -0800, you wrote:

>going through Don's mind at the time of your question.  I can tell you a
>lot of times when I am pre-occupied with something and I'm sure I've
>answered question in a less than desirable manner.  Anyway, I don't know
>Don personally but again I've had some good experiences.

That is right. And the fact he had all his computers stolen a couple months
ago (cameras are kept in a Safe) and the computer problems he's been having
ever since might be that he had a bad day. I know he lost one of my orders
a couple weeks ago when the system went down over the weekend and somebody
had forgotten to back up the system on Friday night.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a
conversation if it didn't change once in a while. - Kim Hubbard