Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder site
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 21:56:47 -0500

Tom A wrote:

<<<< The price of the Rapidwinder has been kept constant for the last 6
years,Mr Lee should have bought earlier!
 Hans skickade en kopia pa ditt email till honom, tack for invitationen och
hoppas vi ses senare i ar. Skall lata dig veta om handgreppet pa windern.
Jag har gjort nagra for mig sjalv som experiment. Forsenat Gott Nytt Ar>>>>

This is completely off topic! :) :) :) :)

Do you folks wonder what is written?  Do you know what?     It's.........

..........."The beautiful international flavour of the LUG!!!!"

Here is a photographer in Vancouver BC Canada conversing in English with
all of us on the LUG and he can finish his post in the language of the
photographer in Sweden many thousands of miles away!!!!! That may not mean
anything to many of you.

But to someone who has spent most of his photographic career travelling the
world on assignment as a unilingual english speaking person, it is great
every time I have a friend with me who speaks more than one language. If we
could all speak more than one and the Leica as a common bond, we could make
this a far better world!

It's just bloody wonderful!!  It is part of the "THE LEICA MYSTIQUE!" that
is our common international bond holding this wonderful group to-gether.

Just thought I'd throw that in after a fine supper with my wife! :)

Hey guys and gals it isn't always summiluxs, summicrons and R8 motor
drives! Well OK R8 motor drives, that's another thing. :)

ted