Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash Choices for M6
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 00:26:33 +0000

To conserve my supply of bulbs, I've gone from the CEYOO to the
Vivitar 283 to a Metz shoemount - either the 32MZ3 or the 40MZ2
depending on mood. The Vivitar is a very serviceable unit & I've no
plans to dispose of them, but they are a bit ungainly with an M
because of their height.  Since I use an M3 & M4 I connect the flash
via one of those little pc-to-hotshoe thingees whose pc wire I can
tape up and out of the way.

Roy

On 15 Jan 98 at 19:05, MRitter465 wrote:

> I do not plan on using flash much but was curious what type of flash
> unit you folks were using on your M cameras.
>
> Thanks for your input...
>
> Mark R.
> Austin, TX

Written by:
   Roy C. Zartarian
   http://www.connix.com/~royzart
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.