Subject: Re: [Leica] Seattle Film Works
From: Bill Barrett <barrettb@dialup.websteruniv.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 00:04:29

Many fellow LUGnuts have told you to throw this film away. No, no! While I
agree completely that you certainly don't want to waste your time and the
pictures you will lose by putting this stuff in you camera, don't get rid
of it! Please give it to your local high school/college/university photo
program, where it can be put to the only real use it has: letting students
use it to practice loading steel reels for developing film. (I am not
kidding. "Practice film" is harder to come by than you may think.)

At 07:18 PM 1/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear LUGnuts:  In to days mail I found a package from Seattle Film Works.
>The package contained film mailers along with three cans of ASA 100 color
>film. Has anyone in the group used this company or their  film ? Should I
>check out there service or chuck out the package. Thanks    Harry.

Bill Barrett
St. Louis
barrettb@webster.edu (preferred address for personal mail)
http://www.webster.edu/~barrettb