Subject: Re: [Leica] That 'grit' thing on R8 screens
From: John_McLeod@designlink.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 10:12:58 -0800

Ted wrote:

My assistant bought a Canon EOS1n and we did a screen/viewfinder test the
day after and there isn't any comparison. The R8 has brighter hands down!

I know you guys are going to get on my case about her buying Canon. The
problem is I don't pay her enough to buy Leica R cameras! :)

OK Ted, enough is enough.  Tell the truth now bub.  Do you secretly sneek
around with a Canon EOS-1n under your coat?

John McLeod