Subject: Re: [Leica] Rumor - 21/2.8 nonASPH
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:17:33 -0600

At 04:13 PM 1/22/98 -0600, you wrote:

>finder or such - but that some of them are made up out of left over,
>perhaps, reject parts for the 21/2.8 from the Canadian plant???? I have
>no idea if there is any truth in this, I certainly hope not

Leica would never do that. Their reject rate is rather high, and they would
never start using those now after all these years. And the fact that the
rumor includes the word Canadian screams of irrational thinking to start with.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

There's no such thing as nonexistence.