Subject: [Leica] Multiple Exposures w/ M6 & M3
From: Simon Ogilvie <simon_ogilvie@ionica.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 17:34:29 -0000

Carl Socolow wrote:

> I can program in the number of additional exposures I want to make on my
> Canon EOS A2E. I can't remember offhand how many it allows. But it is
> easy. I think my older Canon T90 can do the same. And I have a 4x5 with
> reflex viewing that allows as many exposures as times I care to recock
> the shutter ;-)

The Canon allows you to set up to 9 I think, and if you want to do more,
you can just continue putting it back up to 9.  This is the same with
many
of the EOS range except for the low-end bodies.  Canon also had multiple
exposure capability on earlier models like the A1.

Simon.

Ionica, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 4AS
Tel (01223) 223000
Fax (01223) 223100