Subject: Re: [Leica] speed of leica lenses & shutter speed
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 13:58:45 -0600

At 08:28 PM 1/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
>You definitely need a tripod if you lock up the mirror.  My first leica was a

Not true at all. If you hold it steady enough to shoot at a give speed,
then it's easy to hold it steady enough to use with mirror up on the R8.
Recommended when you forgot your tripod. Hand shake might not help any, but
not having the mirror move can help.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Some people say that I'm superficial, but that's just on the surface.