Subject: [Leica] Leica 24mm Lenses
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 08:44:08 -0600

I currently use a 28mm ElmaritR although I prefer the 24mm over the 28.
When I switched from Nikon SLR's to Leica SLR's the only 24mm available was
a Minolta design so I bought a 28.

Is the current 24mm ElmaritR a true Leitz lens?  Does anyone have experience
with it?

The other option I have is the 24mm for the M body.  If both lenses were
similar in performance, I'd prefer the reflex version but this is a very
important focal length for me so I'd put up with the auxiliary viewfinder if
the M lens was worth the trouble.

TIA,
Bud Cook