Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 24mm Lenses
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 18:23:26 -0600

At 08:44 AM 1/24/98 -0600, you wrote:

>The other option I have is the 24mm for the M body.  If both lenses were
>similar in performance, I'd prefer the reflex version but this is a very
>important focal length for me so I'd put up with the auxiliary viewfinder if
>the M lens was worth the trouble.

I haven't heard they've changed the 24mm R lens yet. I would think that's
one that will be updated sooner than later. Though I see the price for used
ones has gone up. I had one for many yeras and liked it a lot. But the new
ASPH 24 on the M6 has got to be a better lens by a long shot.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

 -Robert R. Coveyou