Subject: Re: [Leica] supposed to be a Leica M group
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 21:22:44 -0600

At 09:31 PM 24/01/98 -0500, you wrote:
>There has been a lot of Leica SLR and other talk here lately. I thought
>this was supposed to be a Leica M group.
>
>Tom

There aren't separate LUG_M and LUG_R groups, so it is quite acceptable to
post messages relating to either the M or R systems here, or to anything
that pertains to both systems or Leica in general.  Occasionally some Leica
users also use the LUG to post general photo questions, such as would
relate to things like films, developers, and a host of other photo things,
but the main focus of this group has to do with Leica M or R photography,
even though the friendly message you get when you subscribe tells you that
the focus is on the Leica M system.

- -GH