Subject: Re: [Leica] 50 mm M lens comparisons (long)
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 09:38:58 -0600

Alf,
Thank you for defining something I've not been able to do adequately.  I
have a 50mm Rigid Summicron as well as many later Leitz (and other) lenses.
There is something fascinating about Kodachrome transparencies taken with
this lens and the 8 element 35mm Summicron that I've never been able to
describe.  I can go back over decades of slides and pick out those taken
with this magical lens.

If I were limited to one camera and one lens it would be my M3 w/50mm Rigid
Summicron.

Bud Cook