Subject: Re: [Leica] What the "other guys" are saying about Leicas
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 15:00:14 -0500

Eric;
I know you're right! Unfortunately, I am one of those who can't carry a tune
in a bucket, and even though I use Leicas, most times that "Je ne sais quoi"
quality is hard for me to see unless I am there, "in person"! I dearly wish
that I could learn to have that practiced eye!
thanks!
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com