Subject: Re: [Leica] Chance from R to Nikon?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 07:45:12 -0600

At 09:12 PM 1/27/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Eric:
>
>That is good news since I never plan to own Nikon again and Leica R looks
>to be more a part of my future every day.

Any of the 180 lenses are most desirable. They are superb lenses. Sharp,
contrasty, and they have the Leica look. Smooth tonal modulation. And the
current 180 2.8 is quite small and not heavy at all considering what
they're made of. The old one could be used as a boat anchor.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Men say they know many things; but lo! they have taken wings
The arts and sciences, and a thousand appliances
The wind that blows is all that any body knows.
  -Thoreau