Subject: RE: [Leica] Contax 21mm
From: "John Brubaker" <photoman@novagate.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 15:49:15 -0500

Donal - The 21mm Contax G lens is not the same lens as used with the SLR
system.  The G lens is considered to be better, as it can be constructed
without the usual compromises necessary to build a wide angle SLR lens.  The
G 21mm protrudes deeply into the camera body where the SLR mirror would

   John Brubaker
        http://www.novagate.com/~photoman/