Subject: RE: [Leica] off topic-Minolta MD Zooms
From: "John Brubaker" <photoman@novagate.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 07:55:21 -0500

Neil - I used to use the Minolta system, including the 28mm - 85mm zoom, and
the 80mm - 200mm f4.0 zoom.  They are both adequate lenses, but don't expect
the same performance as your Leica lenses.  I have since sold all Minolta
equipment, and use Contax SLR's with Zeiss prime lenses.  There is a
difference!  - JB.