Subject: Re: [Leica] Advise on 21/2.8 or 24/2.8 Asp.
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 23:38:05 -0600

IMHO, the 24mm is more useful than either the 21 or 28 lenses.  I spent a
year photographing Europe and had 35, 28 and 24mm w/a lenses and I used the
24 almost exclusively.  I currently have two 28mm lenses but I'm going to
get a 24 (either R or M) before I return to Europe this summer.

The 24 gives you nearly the scope of a 21 with the more natural perspective
of a 28.

BTW, you implied you wouldn't need a finder with the 24.  How do you plan to
do that?

Bud Cook