Subject: Re: [Leica] Contax/Zeiss
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 98 07:45:23 -0000

Bud,

This is off topic, but, in our first "over the counter" magazine we have
produced for consumer sales we do a side by side comparasion of the
NASCAR cars to the stock car it is supposed to be based on.  Kinda a fun
read.  The magazine is called the "Nuts and Bolts of Stockcar Racing" and
is on sale at Lowe's Hardware stores, where else would you go to get a
NASCAR book?

Bud Cook, wrote

>Are Contax lenses no more Zeiss lenses than
>NASCAR race cars are actually Fords and Chevys?

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto