Subject: Re: [Leica] Replacement R35mm f2 flawed as well!
From: Luiz Otavio Marinho <lmarinho@br2001.com.br>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 11:23:21 -0200

>I must say that I am crushed. Tonight, it makes me consider the possiblity=
 of
>selling my R8 and leaving Leica. Granted the lenses are the best I have=
 ever
>seen, but.....................
>
>This is my profession and I can not wait months to resolve problems.=
 Further,
>it seems that the problems are repeating and it makes me wonder why.
>
>I would appreciate comments on the subject. Perhaps I am just extremely
>unlucky! What do you think?
>
>Thanks for your good cheer!
>
>Pete Myers

 No, Pete, you don=B4t have to wait for months to resolve problems...
According to the=20
"Leica Info" (the internal magazine from Leica AG) 4/97... IF YOU HAVE THE
"LEICA CARD PLUS" (after paying 180 DM.) "...You can also enjoy express
repair service, should this be required. Your equipment will be repaired
within eight working days, with no waiting."=20

 Leica is a JOKE... I love my M=B4s but NO WAY to trusth my work, my head...
 in Leica AG. (That=B4s why I have a F5 gear)

 Let=B4s pray for the soul of that fine man named Oskar Barnack...

 Better lucky next time...

 Regards,

=20
 Luiz O. Marinho