Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [Rollei] Jazz Photography
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 18:05:43 -0800

Joebikes@aol.com wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> The "Courtesy and respect" that you find (accurately in my experience) lacking
> in reportage is the reason that many people have lost patience with the press
> and its sometimes pushy, indifferent manner.
>
> Joe Stephenson

Joe,
Probably safest to add caveat about working press photographers on the
LUG excepted because all of us are paragons of courtesy and respect
though  some might lose patience with gross generalizations based
probably on scenes from TV news in Washington and Hollywood stereotypes.

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego