Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Jazz and personal comfort
From: Joebikes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 11:31:16 EST

<< Then you can play your favourite
 cassette (in fact any cassette will be an improvement) while you shoot to
 the sound of a different drum.  :-) >>

This may be a good approach for Alan, but I like to keep my eyes and ears
open. I can learn more about the people I am photographing. I feel some
musicians might be mildly insulted to get the implied message that you don't
want to hear their music. How would you feel if they came to your photo
exhibit wearing a blindfold of looking at cute pictures of puppies and grand
children. It's also safer. And as you may have guessed, I hate wearing
earphones. Do what works for you.
Joe Stephenson