Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 wish lists
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 22:00:18 -0500

Paul wrote:

<<<<I'm still thinking about that 75 summ. but I think I'll have to let it
go. I want to go to Ellesmere Island this summer and that requires many
dollars.>>>>>

Paul,

Pass on the 75mm unless they want a couple of bucks for it! :)

It's far more important to go to Ellesmere Island as it is an awesome
place. And the opportunities of going there are few and far between, hell
75's will be around for a long time! :) Besides the 75mm wont do you much
good up there if you get a chance to shoot musk ox, pictures that is! :)
You'll need long and fast glass. Only because you'll have a head start on
them if they start to run at you! :)

And the 75's will probably get cheaper the longer you wait. Well we're
talking Leica aren't we. Damn! Well there'll be lots of them and maybe
you'll have a fairy godmother or godfather buy you one some day.:)

You know me and my "if I win the lottery" you've got one! :) And if I do
you'll get one!:) Don't forget make a copy of this post! :)

ted

PS :
and Liz did that eh? two 1.4 lenses just like that eh? OK Liz what's your
side of the story? :)