Subject: Re: [Leica] Handheld Limit of Noctilux
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 15:13:11 EST

<< Some are quite pleasing, but they are not tack sharp in
 accordance with my definition of "tack sharp."  >>>>

 But then Tom you maybe talking about shooting rocks and ferns and none
 breathing things like peeling paint!

 However, what I beieve you are talking about are great depths of field of
 sharpness as opposed to "Tack Sharp" at f.1 or any other near wide open
 aperture with very little depth of field. >>

Ted, you bring up an excellent point.  The subject and purpose of a photgraph
have much to do with what level of sharpness is acceptable.

Tom Shea