Subject: Re: [Leica] Saving Leica (from Solms)
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 17:37:00 EST

This plan of action sounds well thought out.  The underlying themes seem to be
quality and customer orientation.  Leica is not alone in needing to attend to
these issues.  I truly hope these take such issues seriously.  If Leica is to
thrive (and I very much hope they do), they must pay attention and not simply
curl up in a hole, ignoring the rest of the world.

Although some of voice our dissatisfaction with some of the things Leica is
not doing, let us not forget that we are committed to Leica photography and
great things a Leica system can help us accomplish.

Tom Shea