Subject: Re: [Leica] Slow Exposures and Tack Sharpness
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 17:40:47 EST

<<  I'm struggling with a manuscript on "Photography and Self", and if I get
 enough encouragement from " he LUG" and or find courage down the road,  I
 might share more about how I photography can help us image ourselves....know
 ourselves better!  >>

What a wonderful idea an approach.  You've got my encouragement.  The use of
photography in this manner is rather Zen isn't it?

Tom Shea