Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: Mechanical Self Timer
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 07:55:29 -0800

Steven Blutter wrote:

> just got an M-6 and am in middle of series of self portraits - i'll take
> anything that works...

Well I think I will do this publically Steven if you do not mind.  Since
I asked the same question a month of so ago.  And the M6 does not have a
self timer and...

I will post again in this subject when I have the product in hand and
have tested it.

I recently ordered from adorama@aol.com Adorama 1-800-815-0702 one of
their $10.95 20 Foot Air Releases.

  "Vibration-Free, Bulb Air Release.  For those real long-distance cable
release requirements  (ZZCRA)."

Pretty cheap so I have my fingers crossed.  The product is advertised on
the inside back page of the Spring issue of "Ourdoor & Nature
Photography."  Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $