Subject: Re: [Leica] help: which correction eyepiece ?
From: John McLeod <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 21:32:23 +0000

Richard --

Thanks for the clear and thorough explanation of eyepiece corrective lenses.
 It's things like this that make me appreciate the LUG.  Now I understand
why I've always been more comfortable with a total correction of -3.0 to
- -3.75 diopters in my cameras when my glasses are only -2.75.  Was always
puzzled by this and it's tough to get straight answers from Leica, or Nikon,
or Canon Customer Service folks on this kind of thing.

OK, enough of the compliments.  Now that I've told you my eyeglasses
correction (and I will add that I didn't need glasses until age 20), how old
am I, what will my correction requirements be in 5 years, and what is my
wife's first name?  :)    I bet you'll tell me I'll need reading glasses
soon.