Subject: [Leica] Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 00:25:59 -0000
From: "delia" <louzan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 98 21:28:48 -0800

Like many of you I've seen Don Chatterton's ads in the back of Shutterbug
for many years.  Since I live near NYC I never thought seriously about mail
order.  Finally after hearing other people's recommendations (thanks Doug)
I decided to order a lens.  I'm very pleased.
He is every bit as good if not better than what I've been told, and his
mail order service is ten times better than dealing in person with the best
leica dealer in NYC.
So if you are considering buying  new or used equipment Don would be by far
my first choice.

Don Chatterton
Telf 206/525-1100
Fax 206/525-1110
or visit his web site at WWW.doncahtterton.com

Regards to all,
Robert

As for the thread on New leica lenses with faults, I agree with Paul.  Can
anyone be kind enough to provide me with the name of the president of Leica
camera in Germany, as well as an e-mail address.  I have a complaint about
Leica USA on this matter, that I want to bring to his attention before
posting it on the board.