Subject: Re: [Leica] contax g2 lenses - comparable to Leica M?
From: "A S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 00:50:46 -0500

- ---
ERIC et al.: I find these recurring discussions on the G2 tiresome. I
remember about 20 years ago a briiliant physicist friend of mine tried to
convince me about the advantages of the Contax RTS system "blowing away"
both the Leica M and R. I held onto the M and started acquiring R stuff. No
regrets. There is no way to make an objecive selection between Leitz and
Zeiss(i.e.,Kyocera). Both are excellent photographic tools. The choice is
then a matter of taste, taking into account one's preference of color
balance, perceived quality, price.etc. Let us terminate this thread ASAP.

Andrew Jordan
A user and admirer of Zeiss lenses in the 6x6 cm format