Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M vs. R lenses thought
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 18:16:24 +0100

I got the AlS-version, just like you. I paid $600 for a used sample in mint
condition, boxed with original lens hood.
Lots of Nikon AlS-lenses can be bought at favourable prices, because
everyone want AF.
I will shoot some pix with it tomorrow in Gothenburg, to see if it's worth
the money. Would you say that the out of focus picture parts are less
appealing also with B/W?
I plan to use this lens on motorless FE2 or F3, that is why I got the AlS
variant. I plan to bring it along with one or two M:s, as compact and
lightweight as possible.
/Hans