Subject: [Leica] RE: Midland vs Wetzlar vs Solms.
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 8:47:51 -0500

>So why is it then, among Leicaphiles, that some regard
>Canadian-manufactured Leica equipment as being less desirable?

Because Leicaphiles aren't always right.  Some tend to make outlandish
statements without facts, perpetuate 1/2 truths and outright falsehoods.
Besides that, you have to talk about something and some people just like
to argue and bicker that they are better.

Well that might be a little harsh, but by gosh, these threads are getting
old, enough already.

Duane

Disclaimer:  Some Leicaphiles are mostly right but some have an
occasional relapse of absurdity.  I think we all have to be a little
absurd to make the sizeable investment to buy Leica in the first place.