Subject: Re: [Leica] warning about plastic on base plate
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 14:52:02 +0100

On 11-03-1998 15:00 BIRKEY, DUANE wrote:

(snip)
>There is supposed to be a written notice included with the cards that
>warns users to remove the plastic sticker especially if the camera is to
>be used in cold or dry climates.  I don't remember seeing that piece of
>paper with my camera.
>
>Anybody else see that????

Such notice did not come with my new M6 titanium, bought last year! Me
too, I was wondering about the use of this plastic sticker. I think I
will leave it on, although it is not useful as the M6 handgrip is screwed
on it.

Pascal

t h i n k   d i f f e r e n t               a p p l e    c o m p u t e r