Subject: RE: [Leica] Anonymous Allegations
From: "Tore Larsen" <tore@CS.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 01:55:46 -0500

Gary,

I'm sorry to hear that. I was thinking of dropping by Leica USA to see if
they could fix mine. Do I have to visit our masters in Solms to get this
fixed?

This is my first Leica. I've owned cheapo Topcons and a couple of Nikons.
Never experienced anything like this. All those cameras (except my new F3T)
got to be older and were used much more and under harder conditions than my
M6.

__
Tore