Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Winder Is On The Way
From: RBedw51767 <RBedw51767@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 04:14:45 EST

Leica has a very comprehensive presentation of the M6Hp in the website
homepage.  Choose the Adobe reader icon.  I received my M6Hp last week and the
new viewfinder is really nice.  Also, I received my R8 winder last week and it
has already been back to Leica for inspection.  Before I sent it back it
didn't work at all.  Now it works for about one-half a roll of film??????

Get well quick!

Bob Bedwell

P.S.  If you need Leica's website address please let me know and I'll send it
to you.