Subject: Re: [Leica] European vacation
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:19 +0000 (PST)

Bill Erfurth wrote:

[snip]
> When going to Europe, you want to take lots of film.  The general rule
> is, "Figure out how much film you will need and then DOUBLE  that
> amount".
[snip]

Actually, you can buy film in Europe. Since you don't want to put it in
checked baggage, why carry more than you have to? All the types you're
used to in the US are on sale here at reasonable prices.

            David Morton | "I've finally figured out what's wrong with
dmorton@journalist.co.uk | photography. It's a one-eyed man looking
   Islington, London, UK | through a little 'ole. Now, how much reality
      (+44) 171 272 8908 | can there be in that?" (David Hockney)

- --