Subject: [Leica] Leica in Mercedes commercial?
From: Dave Munroe <dmunroe@vcd.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:26:18 -0800

There's a new Mercedes Benz commercial which shows
the Roman god Mercury chasing a canon ball.  As he
catches up to the ball, he is overtaken by a couple
in a Mercedes.

As they overtake, the woman in the passenger seat
takes a photo of Mercury.  The scene is very brief,
but she seems to have something like a Hexar or a
chrome Leica M6.  I don't have a good still-frame or
slow motion on my VCR, so it's hard to tell which
camera it is - at first I thought it was a Minilux.

Anyone see this?

- -Dave
- --
"Anything more than 500 yards from the car just
 isn't photogenic"
				- Edward Weston