Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica in Mercedes commercial?
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 08:50:30 -0800

Wouldn't be the first time...  When you order a new Mercedes-Benz through
the Euro-delivery program, they send you a folder with a photo on the cover
with some MB keys, a passport, cash from various countries, and what looks
like an old Leica M.  I'm not a collector, so don't know exactly what it
is...

- --Jim Laurel