Subject: Re: [Leica] Vertical adjustment
From: nfrnkish@dux4.tcd.ie (Neil Frankish)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:29:19 +0100

Christoph,

Thank you very much for your reply, all of the others revolved around the
registration cards issue! However, as I mentioned in my original post, I'm
not keen to send off my camera for adjustment for any considerable period,
if it is something I can do myself. Are you certain that vertical
adjustment influences horizontal alignment?

Is there anyone out there that has done their own vertical adjustment on an M6?
How did you remove the red dot without damage (maybe I can get one free
from Solms)?
Does turning the screw clockwise raise or lower the rangefinder patch?
Did you seal the adjustment screw?
What glue did you use to to replace the red dot (it may need to come off
again one day!)

If there is any Lugger who can answer these questions please let me know.

Neil.